> Username: kdryden
> Password:
>
AUTHENTICATION COMPLETE
Welcome, Coordinator Katryovno Dryden.
> NEW ENTRY
> LOADING
CURRENT DATE: 03 . 05 . 2115
> First public log for the Proto Institute. I should take some time, but I'll import the ones from the Dryden Industries mainframe at some point.
> As the new coordinator, I bring forth the prospect of my long chain of aspirations.
> Some may know of my work with the synthetics. Of a proper training given to those with adaptive functional cores. A cheaper design, but one that ramps up in efficiency terribly fast.
> My work in Manamechanics goes right as well. The first publication should be ready in no time and pushed to the annals of the Librarium. Documentation matters.
> After that, with some better understanding of the runework required and the metaphysical changes it enacts upon the world, I can start distributing the freedom I always have wished.
>
> My focus is on the non-magi research so far. Lucky as I am, I report that it proceeds without any setbacks. We have yet to begin testing on live subjects.
> Creating magic from non-magic components seems to be possible according to research. More shall be done to confirm.
> Research on the 4-A front continues as well. Acantho still leads the project, but I've come to understand more of it as I was allowed.
>
> If all goes well, the Proto Institute shall rise from where it was. With the creation of the Ares Unit, we're taking more of the military stance we never had to.
> Unfortunate, but war seems to be a profitable endeavor.

[END LOG]
Topic Options